Match against W.B.A. Postponed

Yes, it’s off. Due to the weather conditions of course. And on safety grounds.

Maybe it was good for Wolves, as we may have more players injury free when we meet them later on. Many players should do just well with another week of training before they are ready to play again.

Doesn’t Morgan have a plane to take them down south (if they can lift off in this weather) 😆



~ by paddytheflea on December 18, 2010.

2 Responses to “Match against W.B.A. Postponed”

  1. Poor decision I think, all the main roads are clear already and its not expected to snow over night here. It said in the official statement that the pitch was fine.

  2. gives Doyle and Jarvis a chance to recover… so aint all bad…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: